Pardon our dust during our re-vamp, and while you're here be sure to stop by the Faceless Fancy Page! The Etsy Shop and the Faceless Fancies Facebook are now live!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

In My Mailbox (3)



In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by the lovely Kristi at The Story Siren where in which book lovers get share the bookish-ness they've recently bought, borrowed, won. (With links to GoodReads)

This week we bought . . . 

 In Print:

Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1)The White Glove War (Magnolia League, #2)From What I Remember...Destined 
ErebosArticle 5 (Article 5, #1)The Softwire: Virus on Orbis 1 (Softwire)


Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
The White Glove War by Katie Crouch
From What I Remember . . . by Stacy Kramer and Valerie Thomas
Destined by Jessie Harrell
Erebos by Ursula Poznanski
Article 5 by Kristen Simmons



In eBook:

Eve (Eve, #1)Blood Will Tell (Warriors of Ankh #1)Smokeless Fire (Fire Spirits, #1)

Eve by Anna Carey
Blood Will Tell by Samantha Young
Smokeless Fire by Samantha Young


What's in your mailbox this week?? Leave us a comment below!

2 comments:

  1. lots of great books. I really liked Article 5. my MM http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/07/mailbox-monday-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Article 5. I'll be sure and catch your review of it. Here's my IMM: http://gobsandgobsofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-1.html
    New follower, btw.
    ~Shelby @ Gobs and Gobs of Books

    ReplyDelete