Pardon our dust during our re-vamp, and while you're here be sure to stop by the Faceless Fancy Page! The Etsy Shop and the Faceless Fancies Facebook are now live!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (1)

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading! You can play along too! All you have to do is grab your current read, open to a random page, and share two "teaser" sentences. Just be sure there aren't any spoilers!

Nick's Teaser:

Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)


"This is Amy." The doctor sounds out my name as if he's unsure of its pronunciation, even though it' only three letters long.
"Obviously," the man replies. He remains standing, sneering down at me. "Tell me what you know about Godspeed."
(Across the Universe by Beth Revis, Hardback edition pg 102)


Jenny's Teaser:

The Catastrophic History of You and Me

I peered over my father's shoulder, over my dead body, and stared. There she was.
My heart.
Sleeping. Silent. And severed in perfect, equal, extraordinary halves. 
(The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg, Hardback edition pg 17)


What's your teaser this week? Let us know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment