Pardon our dust during our re-vamp, and while you're here be sure to stop by the Faceless Fancy Page! The Etsy Shop and the Faceless Fancies Facebook are now live!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (2)


Teaser Tuesday is weekly event hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading! You can play along too! All you have to do is grab your current read, open to a random page, and share two "teaser" sentences. Just be sure there aren't any spoilers!


Nick's teaser:


My biology textbook said that dogs can smell fear because of a chemical secreted by human glands in a state of duress, the same chemical a dog's prey secretes. Smelling fear leads them to attack. The dog inches toward me, its nails scraping the floor.
(Divergent by Veronica Roth, Hardback edition pg 14)






Jenny's Teaser:

"I dare you to marry me, Langston," Kylie says. "You're on," I say. "Let's do this." 
(From What I Remember... by Stacy Kramer and Valerie Thomas, Hardback edition pg 294)




What's your teaser this week? Let us know in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. Great teasers! Now I want to read From What I Remember even more (I've already read Divergent! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Actually read Divergent myself a few weeks ago! Loved it! Still need to get to Insurgent though! Haven't heard of the other one.

    Nice teases!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teasers, guys! :)
    Here's mine: http://readinginfection.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesdays-july-17th.html

    ReplyDelete